Flight got cancelled again this morning. Thundershowers and gusty winds are the culprits today. Rita passed well south of here, but the bands that came off of her are what seem to be causing our bad weather.

My instructor has been hired with Trans States airlines, and his last day here is next Friday. He had hoped(as well as I) to get me to solo, and done with Part 1A of my Private. This doesn't seem possible with the weather delays we've been having here. He's going to try and get me set up with a new instructor as soon as possible.

I'm a little bummed about this, but I'm sure it will be nothing big.

So if I finish up ground school next week, with my written done as well, I can get a ton of flying in. I'm going to try for two lessons a day.

I can't wait to be out of this ground school!